The Science of Social Distancing: Part 2 – Free NAM-APHA Webinar
COVID-19 Conversations Webinar Series The Science of Social Distancing: Part 2
April 1, 2020 | 5:00 to 6:30 pm ET
The second COVID-19 Conversations webinar will discuss benefit-risk analysis of social/physical distancing strategies, including for vulnerable populations; examine strategies for mitigating mental health impacts; and explore what science is available to guide eventual relaxation of measures.
The webinar will feature a panel of expert speakers, including:
- Sharon Inouye, MD, MPH (Moderator) – Professor of Medicine, Harvard University Medical School; Director, Aging Brain Center, Marcus Institute for Aging Research, Hebrew SeniorLife
- Anne Schuchat, MD – Principal Deputy Director, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Allison Aiello, PhD – Professor and Social Epidemiology Program Leader, Gillings School of Global Public Health, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Sandro Galea, MD, MPH, DrPH – Dean and Robert A. Knox Professor, Boston University School of Public Health
- Jennifer Nuzzo, DrPH, SM, Senior Scholar, Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security
Speaker presentations will be followed by a Q&A session with the webinar audience.
More information: www.covid19conversations.org