CALL FOR PAPERS: 13th INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE
We are pleased to invite you to the
13th INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE
»Responsibilities of health policy-makers and managers for the retention and development of nurses and other healthcare professionals—2020: International year of the nurse and the midwife«
to be held on 4th June 2020, in Bled, Slovenia
The 2020 Conference is placed in the context of the International Year of Nursing and Midwifery. It is intended to present current research and development activities of integrated prevention and health promotion in the field of health care. To this end, the European Association ASPHER (The Association of Schools of Public Health in the European Region) will joins us.
We invite you to submit abstracts and later scientific papers about nursing, health promotion, physiotherapy and all other areas of health care.
HEALTH WORKFORCE AND HEALTH CARE FOR THE HEALTH OF PEOPLE THROUGH THE PERSPECTIVE OF CURRENT CHANGE
• The society, health, and politics
• Management, leadership and quality in health care
• Encouraging investment in human resources in health care
• Recruiting the right healthcare professionals to assume leadership positions
• Management and the quality of healthcare education
DAILY PRACTICE AND THE NECESSARY SYSTEMIC IMPROVEMENTS
• Research and evidence-based practice in nursing, physiotherapy, and other healthcare professions
• Interprofessional and intersectoral collaboration for the development of high-quality healthcare provision
• Responses of nursing and physiotherapy to current conditions/challenges/needs in palliative care (prevention and health promotion)
IDENTIFYING AND DISSEMINATING BEST PRACTICE EXAMPLES IN HEALTHCARE PROVISION
• Exchange of best practice examples in physiotherapy—experiences, new developments, and vision for the future
• Exchange of best practice examples in nursing— experiences, new developments, and vision for the future
• February 6th, 2020: Abstract Submission Deadline
• February 7th, 2020: E-mail notification of abstract acceptance will be
• March 10th, 2020: Extended abstract or paper submissions deadline
• March 31st, 2020: Peer Review Deadlines
• April 20st, 2020: Completed papers Submissions Deadline
• Abstracts should be submitted in English, Serbian, Croat or Slovenian.
• Abstracts of no more than 500 words including references will be accepted.
• Abstract should contain the title, theoretical background, objectives, methods, results, discussion, key words.
• All abstract and presentation materials must be in compliance with copyright laws.
• Abstract content and the presentation focus should be original.
• We accept research work or unpublished parts of studies and review papers.
• All Papers will be subject to blind peer review and published in the international scientific conference proceedings
Send abstracts to: email@example.com. Conference Programme Committee will review abstracts. The 1st authors of the selected papers will be provided with further information.
Additional info: firstname.lastname@example.org; 00386 4 586 93 68
Active and other participants: 150 €
The participation fee includes lectures, lunch, snacks during breaks, a participation certificate, and lecture proceedings. The participation fee must be transferred to the Angela Boskin Faculty of Health Care, bank account: Fakulteta za zdravstvo Angele Boškin, Spodnji Plavž 3, 4270 Jesenice, IBAN: SI56 0700 0000 1033 819, SWIFT: GORESI2X (Gorenjska banka d.d. Kranj, Slovenia), reference number 20200604. Invoices will be issued after the conference. Presenters assume all costs related to travel, accommodations and other expenses related to their presentation.
You are warmly invited to actively participate on the event!