About our office
The International Projects Team is a part of Research, Strategies and Development Office. Therefore, all our actions are in compliance with the Development Strategy of the Medical University of Lodz for the period 2015 -2020 and are dedicated to boosting MULs international research potential by enabling researchers to conduct their projects easily.
Our administrative team offers a variety of practical experience and provides consulting support to researchers in all aspects of project management from initiating a project to closing it. We help researchers and students navigate administrative reality of the projects as we :
- Give information on open calls and help you select the appropriate form of funding the project from external sources.
- Help you prepare an application form, verify and submit it.
- Find project partners and build research consortia. We strongly cooperate with universities, enterprises, non-governmental organizations, business environment institutions and local self-government units. We closely cooperate with the Center for Innovation and Technology Transfer at MUL, so we can help you design further steps from project to start-up creation.
- Facilitate communication between all project members
- Prepare financial reports
- Control all the stages and risks of project
We successfully coordinated and participated in 57 international initiatives, with 11 EIT Health projects, including 3 coordinations, 3 projects in H2020, and 2 in the 3rd Health Programme of EU.
International projects team:
ZASTĘPCA DYREKTORA BIURA NAUKI, STRATEGII I ROZWOJU
Horizon Europe, EIT Health, EU4HEALTH
+48 785 911 548
HORIZON EUROPE, EU4HEALTH
+48 797 604 088
HORIZON EUROPE, EIT HEALTH, INTERREG, ERASMUS KA2
HORIZON EUROPE, EIT HEALTH
+48 785 911 619